2Klean Claims Direct Electronic Claims for Lytec
2Klean Claims is a Web-based, value-added component of Lytec medical billing software provided by 2K Medical Billing Systems, a certified direct electronic claims vendor. The 2K Klean Claims application allows medical offices to transmit their claims electronically to all insurance companies that accept direct claims in the new HIPAA-compliant ANSI format.
2Klean Claims does exactly what its name suggests - it "cleans" claims, ensuring they're complete, before they are transmitted electronically. 2K Medical Billing Systems' software uses a print image of an outputted CMS 1500 form and formats it to the ANSI 4010 and 5010 formats required by Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield in all 50 states. The software supports both 837 and 835 transaction sets.
2Klean Claims Features
- Users login through their Web browser to upload the claim file, which is automatically converted to the ANSI format.
- Real-time online reporting for errors and claims processing.
- Produces a preview report of all claims processed and a posting detail report of claims approved and rejected.
- Supports UB-04 Institutional Claims for Lytec.
- Supports ANSI 5010 electronic claims format.
- Advanced Reporting of electronic claims status.
2Klean Claims Benefits
- Does not require learning new software.
- Easy-to-use, browser-based electronic claims processing.
- Direct billing to the payer with no middlemen or clearinghouse to contend with.
- Faster payments and reporting of claim status.
- Automatic updates that do not require additional software to install on your computer.
- Supports the current version of Lytec and Medisoft.